This document (the “Terms of Service”) is a legally binding agreement between you and Teapeat LLC (“Teapeat″) that governs your use of Teapeat′s online services.
By using the Teapeat.com web site (“Service”), or any services of Teapeat, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Changes to the Terms of Service
Teapeat reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://teapeat.com/terms. Teapeat reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Service website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- A single username and password (“login”) may only be used by one person.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Teapeat cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Teapeat.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Teapeat will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service before you may become a member of the Service.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Teapeat does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Teapeat uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- The failure of Teapeat to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Teapeat and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Teapeat (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Teapeat reserves the right to assign this Terms of Service or any part thereof without restrictions.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support email email@example.com.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Teapeat reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service site (teapeat.com) or the Service itself.
- Teapeat shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payment of Fees
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse) of any Teapeat customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Billing Information link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Billing Information screen provides a cancellation link. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. However, no refunds will be issued for any previous charges, in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
This Terms of Service constitutes all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and Teapeat and supercedes any prior agreements, whether written or oral. Any additional or different terms or conditions in any written or oral communication from you to Teapeat are void. You agree and accept that you have not accepted the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service in reliance of or to any oral or written representations made by Teapeat not contained in this Terms of Service.
Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this Terms of Service be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this Terms of Service and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
Governing Law and Disputes
This Terms of Service shall be governed and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the United States of America. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Terms of Service will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America, Delaware Circuit Court being the court of first instance.